Veteran Affairs and Active Service Members

Learn more about your military education benefits.

All students should complete a complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Then, use the menus below to verify the benefits for which you may be eligible.

I am a...

New Student
Transfer Student
Continuing Student
Student with a Disability
Service Member


Resident Tuition Rates
Tuition Deferment
Advance Payment

School Certifying Officers (SCO) for The Graduate Center

Vincent Deluca

Director of Student Services
The Graduate Center
Room 7201.08

Phone 212-817-7500

Jessica Rivera

Associate Registrar
Room 7201

Phone 212-817-7500