International Students/Student Visas
1. As soon as you arrive in the United States, check in with the Office of International Students (Room 7200, Tel. 212-817-7490).
Bring all of the following immigration status documents with you:
- I-94 (Departure Record)
- I-20 or DS-2019 (Certificate of Eligibility)
- Entry Visa
- SEVIS Fee Receipt (Form I-901)
2. Attend a Graduate Center One Stop Session.
3. Apply for a U.S. Social Security Number (if needed):
4. Attend an International Student Orientation.
- Tuesday, August 15, 1 pm – 4 pm, Room 9204, or
- Thursday, August 24, 1 pm – 4 pm, Room 9204
Contact information for the Office of International Students: