New Services for Students
Information Technology Services is pleased to announce new services available to the student community:
- We are enhancing our outreach through social media.
- An IT Services Support tech will be stationed inside the Library (2nd-floor study room) for the first two weeks of each semester (Fall & Spring) to answer questions related to email, IT Services, CUNYFirst, Blackboard, Printing, etc.
- An IT Support person is now working on Saturdays to provide support for printing.
- Toner, paper, and hardware issues are now addressed over the weekend.
- During One Stop (C Level - Harold M. Proshansky Auditorium) IT representatives are available to answer questions and provide assistance.
- Additionally, we are looking into enabling a chat service to allow students to communicate with the techs during business hours and will notify you when we are ready to launch.
Be sure to follow us on social media to receive up-to-date information:
Note: IT Services aims to provide excellent service to each and every user. Calling can cause hold times on the phone to be lengthy. Therefore we urge you to use Self-Service or email for non-urgent requests and issues which will prevent users from having to wait on the phone.
Submitted on: JAN 8, 2019
Category: IT - Announcement