2021 Provost Search
The Graduate Center has begun a national search for a new Provost.
As a member of the senior leadership team and reporting directly to the President, the position is responsible for all academic affairs at The Graduate Center. In partnership with the president, the new provost will have the opportunity not only to strengthen the education and research enterprise at The Graduate Center, but also to shape the scope of public graduate education in transformative ways.
View the job listing and link to apply: Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs.
Note: The application portal on CUNYfirst will be offline March 23 - March 28. Therefore, the deadline for this position has been extended to April 1.
View information about The Graduate Center: Institutional Information.
Please use the following form to submit nominations:
All nominations and applications will be held in strict confidence.
- Nick Pappas (Chair), Executive Officer, Professor of Philosophy
- Patti Myatt, Executive Director of Academic Affairs
- Elaine Montilla, Assistant Vice President for Information Technology and Chief Information Officer
- Duncan Faherty, Associate Professor of English
- Bianca Williams, Associate Professor of Anthropology, Women & Gender Studies, & Critical Psychology
- Alyson Cole, Executive Officer, Professor of Political Science
- Giancarlo Lombardi, Executive Officer, Professor of Comparative Literature
- Van Tran, Associate Professor of Sociology
- Tony Ro, Presidential Professor of Psychology
- Enrique Pujals, Professor of Mathematics
- Norman Carey, Executive Officer and Professor of Music
- Linda Asaro, Director, Office of International Students
- Rein V. Ulijn, Director, Nanoscience Initiative, The Advanced Science Research Center (ASRC)
- Raj Korpan, Student, Computer Science