IT Service Catalog
IT offers the following services and most of them can be accessed via the GC Portal:
- Blackboard is CUNY’s University-wide courseware management system, enabling instructors to create virtual classrooms featuring web-based course materials.
- GC Collaborate is a new solution for group collaboration that is designed specifically for organizational units and departmental needs.
- GC Conference Manager is an audio- and web-conferencing system that enables users to conduct meetings via teleconference or via web browser.
- IT Services self-service enables users to submit their service requests and is available online 24/7.
- Listserv is a service that provides for creation of an electronic mailing list, management of list subscribers, and distribution of email messages among those on the list.
- Self-Service Password Reset is a utility that enables users to change or reset a forgotten GC user account password via the web. Registration is required for first time users.
- Web Analytics provides analyses on website traffic.
- Website Services is a platform that enables users to easily create websites for a variety of purposes, such as conferences, general interest blogs, and individual CV sites.
- Wireless Network Connectivity is available throughout the GC to support both authenticated and guest access.
Contact IT Services at email@example.com for more information regarding IT services.