IT Alert: Semiannual IT Maintenance scheduled for Sunday, July 12, 2020, from 8:00 am until 6:00 pm
Attention Graduate Center Community:
We will be conducting one of our semiannual Graduate Center Information Technology infrastructure maintenance day activities on Sunday, July 12th, 2020. On this day between the hours of 8:00 am until 6:00 pm, a variety of non-critical Graduate Center Information Technology services will be intermittently interrupted and/or inaccessible. The list of major services impacted includes but is not limited to:
- GC Library website (library.gc.cuny.edu)
- Center for Urban Research websites (urbanresearchmaps.org)
- New Media Lab websites (newmedialab.cuny.edu)
- GC Website Services (ws.gc.cuny.edu)
- CUNY Academic Commons website (commons.gc.cuny.edu)
- File Services (Shared Drive S:\ and Restricted Drive R:\)
Note: There will be no interruptions to the main GC website (www.gc.cuny.edu) and the GC email service.
We will update this notice once the work is completed.
We apologize for any inconvenience, and thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation as we undertake these maintenance activities and service upgrades
Please contact the Information Technology Services Client Support Team via email: email@example.com or use self-service: https://itservices.gc.cuny.edu/ with any questions or technical issues.
Submitted on: JUL 7, 2020