The Year End Financial Report, as prepared by the University Budget Office provides expenditure, revenue, enrollment and staffing data for the Graduate Center. The report includes the following information:
- Comparison of Expenditures to Resources
- The comparison of total expenditures to total revenue provides the projected year-end condition of the college. Total resources include campus-based tax-levy allocations, technology fees as well as centrally administered expenditures such as fringes, building rentals and energy.
- City University Tuition Reimbursable Account (CUTRA) and reserve balances are used to offset expenditures above total resources. CUTRA and reserve funds are unexpended tuition revenue collections above target for previous years.
- Final year end tax-levy expenditures are compared to the previous fiscal year’s tax-levy expenditures in total and by category. Expenditures are net of any refunds of appropriations.
- Please note that the CUNY fiscal year starts on July 1st and ends on June 30th.
- Revenue data provided includes the fiscal year revenue target and a comparisons of fiscal year actual collections to the prior fiscal year actual collections.
- Full-time staff figures are provide for I&DR Teaching, I&DR Support, Academic Support, Student Services, Maintenance and Operations, General Administration, General Institutional Services, SEEK/CD Staff, and Other staff for three terms. The source for this data is CUNYfirst.
Downloadable Reports (PDF)
» 2014-2015 Year-End Financial Report
» 2015-2016 Year-End Financial Report
» 2016-2017 Year-End Financial Report
» 2017-2018 Year-End Financial Report
» 2018-2019 Year-End Financial Report