- HTML Flats (approved September 2020)
- Website Governance final version (approved September 2020)
- Content Writing (15 top level pages)
- Content Style Guide
Technical development continues
Content development continues
- Design Concepts (final direction selected and finalized)
- Design Application (first and second phases)
- Content Templates (approved July 21, 2020)
Content Writing to be done by OHO (15 top level pages) begun
Technical Development continues
Second half of project plan (site handoff, testing, content migration and launch) created and approved
- Annotations (approved June 3, 2020)
- Design Concepts (second and third revisions)
- Content Templates (first draft and second revision)
Technical Development begun
- Wireframes (approved May 4, 2020)
- Design Concepts (first draft)
- Annotations (second and third revisions)
Content Templates in development
- Wireframes (second & third revisions)
- Governance plan (second revision)
- Annotations (first draft)
- Wireframes (first draft)
- Governance plan (first draft)
- CMS selection (Drupal approved February 13)
- Messaging Architecture (approved February 14)
- Sitemap (approved February 18)
Creative/Design discovery process begun
Evaluation of hosting options continues
- Strategy Roadmap (approved January 17)
- CMS & hosting recommendations
- Sitemap (first draft)
Advisory Council membership finalized and first meeting held January 29
Evaluation/testing of Drupal & various hosting options conducted
- summary of findings from stakeholder interviews
- content audit
- analytics audit
Technical discovery begun and completed
Governance discovery process begun
The project team from OHO conducted on-site stakeholder interviews with student, staff and faculty representatives from across the GC.
OHO Interactive officially approved as the vendor partner for this project.
A finalist has been recommended by the Vendor Selection Team and approved by GC leadership. The vendor is in final contact negotiation and review with the CUNY Central Office.
Vendor pitch meetings concluded; the Vendor Selection Team are performing the final evaluation of the selected semi-finalists and will make their recommendation to GC leadership.
Vendor Selection Team has chosen 4 semi-finalists and invited them to present their pitches to the team in person.
Proposals received and provided to GC Vendor Selection Team for review.
December 18, 2018
Request for Proposals posted to the NYC public contract portal and distributed to short-list of selected vendors.