Student Visa

A. Reporting Procedures

1. As soon as you arrive in the United States, check in with the Office of International Students (Room 7200, Tel. 212-817-7490).

Bring all of the following immigration status documents with you:

  • Passport
  • I-94 (Departure Record)
  • I-20 or DS-2019 (Certificate of Eligibility)
  • Entry Visa
  • SEVIS Fee Receipt (Form I-901)

2. Apply for a CUNY-GLACIER Tax Status Account (for International Students receiving any CUNY support):

3. Attend a Graduate Center One Stop Session.

4. Apply for a U.S. Social Security Number (if needed):

5. Attend an International Student Orientation. 

B. Links to Other Documents

Office of International Students

International Students

Phone: 212-817-7490

Visit Web Page