A. Reporting Procedures
1. As soon as you arrive in the United States, check in with the Office of International Students (Room 7200, Tel. 212-817-7490).
Bring all of the following immigration status documents with you:
I-94 (Departure Record)
I-20 or DS-2019 (Certificate of Eligibility)
SEVIS Fee Receipt (Form I-901)
2. Apply for a CUNY-GLACIER Tax Status Account (for International Students receiving any CUNY support):
3. Attend a Graduate Center One Stop Session.
4. Apply for a U.S. Social Security Number (if needed):
5. Attend an International Student Orientation:
Monday, August 16, 1 pm – 4 pm, Room 9204, or
Thursday, August 26, 1 pm – 4 pm, Room 9204
B. Links to Other Documents
365 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10016-4309