All Other New Students
Prior to One Stop (All Other New Students)
To ensure that you have taken all the steps necessary to prepare for the coming semester, please do the following prior to One Stop:
Student Visas (Int'l Students only)
- Check in with the Office of International Students upon arrival in the United States.
- Make arrangements to attend the International Student Orientation session
- Register for GLACIER (for International Students receiving any CUNY support).
- Attend your doctoral program’s orientation for registration advisement.
- Register for classes on Student Web.
- Pay your bill at the bursar or online at Student Web.
- (Optional) If you want to enroll in direct deposit, bring a voided check or have your bank representative fill out the middle portion of the Direct Deposit form and submit it to the Bursar on the 8th Floor of the GC.
- Plan to attend the GC Student Orientation on August 26 to get information important to all new students.
Security and Weather Alerts
- Sign up to receive Graduate Center emergency or weather related text and voice alerts via your cell, home phone or email. Sign up for CUNY Alert at http://www.cuny.edu/alert.
Ready for One Stop
Once you have completed the applicable steps above, you will be ready to attend One Stop, where you can print your paid bill, get your ID card, open your library account, and answer any questions about financial aid, health insurance, or your computer account.
(If you are a new Multi-Year Fellowship Recipients (Graduate Center Fellows, CUNY Science Scholars, Science Fellows, Provost's Enhancement Fellows, Neuroscience Fellows, Mathematics Fellows) or a new One-Year Graduate Assistant B or D Fellowship Recipients, please proceed to the Fellowship Recipient Checklist.)