Special Requirements for Admission
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or its equivalent
- A transcript of all college and graduate work if applicable
- Two letters of recommendation
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) General Test
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) (Required from international students who are non-native English speakers)
- A writing sample (5-10 pages of a research or analytical paper)---The writing sample can be sent electronically to the Office of Admissions: Admissions@gc.cuny.edu.
Fall – April 15
Spring – November 15
General Requirements for Admission
To obtain general information and an application, e-mail The CUNY Graduate Center Office of Admissions or contact:
The Office of Admissions,
The CUNY Graduate Center,
365 Fifth Avenue,
New York, NY 10016.
The application is also now available online.
The Graduate Center Room 6304.24
City University of New York (CUNY)
365 Fifth Avenue (at 34th Street)
New York, NY 10016
Tel: (212) 817-7571
Once you reach the building the following directions will help you find the MA-MES space (6304.24)
1) Take the elevator to the 6th floor.
2) Get out on the side where there are computer monitors.
3) Make a left, go through the door that says Psychology.
4) Take the 2nd hallway to the right.
5) MEMEAC is at the end of that hallway.